Support Letters for Visa Applications
If you need an invitation letter for a visa, you must register for Middleware 2016 before we can issue an invitation letter. International registrants should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements, and should plan travel well in advance. All visa inquiries will be handled by ACM [ACM guidelines for visa support letters].
In particular (copied from the ACM guidelines), you have to send your request for a letter in support of a visa application to email@example.com including the following information
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend
- Your Registration Confirmation Number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the 'sole author' or a 'co-author'.
Please note visa support letters are issued via email by PDF and the original is mailed to your current postal address.